Play your cue points mashing and reworking in key just like you would on a keyboard – within reason. Each White key pitches the key up or down in the correct increments from the middle ‘C’. You can select which focus deck you want, which cue point on each deck you want and kill the EQ’s all with the black keys (as shown in the video).
GREAT ADDITION TO ANY TRAKTOR SETUP USING CUE POINTS AND ANY 25 KEY MIDI KEYBOARD.
*Please Note: v2.5 of this mapping under development – download soon*
– 4 Deck Control with one Keyboard
– Play Cue Points in Key
– Cue Point Selection with Black Keys
– Kill EQ’s on selected deck.
Installation Instructions:– Once purchased, simply download the .ZIP package, extract to a folder on your computer.
– Set the Global Midi Channel to ‘2’ and launch Traktor Pro.
– Go to the preferences page and at the very bottom of the preferences window click ‘Import’.
– Source the included .TSI mapping file for Traktor in the extracted folder.
– Then go to ‘Controller Manager’ in preferences.
– Make sure your controller is highlighted in the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ for the midi ports.
INCLUDED IN .ZIP PACKAGE:
– TSI Mapping File for import into Traktor Pro
– Midi Overlay Template Guide
– Import Mapping Video Tutorial