Effective Date: 24/03/2023
Data We Collect
- We collect personal information that you provide to us voluntarily through our website, including your first name, surname, email address, contact number, website, business name, and business postcode. We may also collect other information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information related to your use of our website.
- How We Use Your Data
We use the personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and to communicate with you about your enquiries and orders.
- To send you marketing communications and other promotional materials that we think may be of interest to you.
- To improve our website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
- Lawful Basis
We collect and process your personal information on the basis of your consent and/or our legitimate interests.
- Data Sharing
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except as described in this policy or as required by law. We may share your personal information with service providers and vendors that we engage to assist us in providing our services, such as hosting providers, email service providers, and payment processors. We may also share your information with law enforcement authorities or other government officials when we are required to do so by law.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as required by law. We will securely delete or destroy your personal information when it is no longer needed.
- Your Data Rights
As an individual whose personal data we collect and process, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data we collect, why we collect it, and how we process it.
- Request access to your personal data that we hold and to receive a copy of it.
- Request that we correct or update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that we delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Request that we limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Receive your personal data that we process in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another controller.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Where our lawful basis for processing your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
If you have any concerns about the way we are collecting or processing your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the details provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please do contact us in the first instance.
- Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites
Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
- Security Measures
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
- Contact Us
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law.